Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hunger Games!

Just pre-purchased our tickets to Hunger Games! Going on Saturday - this week is going to draaaag by. Can't wait!

TEAM PEETA!

I majorly fell of the natural food bandwagon today. Had a hot link sandwich for lunch which was mighty tasty, but you know what I don't miss about sausage? The casing. I HATE the casing. It's chewy, hard to bite through, and made out of gross things. In that respect, I prefer those Oscarmayer hot dogs that don't have as much casing. But if you get more gourmet sausages the casing is always there... horrid. I'm don't regret the hot link sandwich, but I was glad to realize that I didn't really miss it that much after all.

Since Netflix lost their contract with Starz, the quality of the streaming movies has seriously gone down. Therefore, while all my tv shows are on hiatus, I've been trying to find a new show to watch on Netflix. Enter How I Met Your Mother. Love it! And there's six seasons available which should keep me occupied for a while. I mean, it's not 30 Rock status, but it's really funny.

Right. Well. I still plan on posting about Colorado, just haven't gotten around to uploading the pics yet. OH! Almost forgot, my boyfriend got me a Macbook for my birthday! So now, ostensibly I can run Lightroom at normal speed. Errr.... I guess that means I need to re-install Lightroom. Le sigh.

Okay... it's getting to be bedtime. Nitey world.

1 comment:

  1. HIMYM will intensely piss you off when you reach ~ season 5 or 6, and especially season 7... Good luck and Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete